Custom Clearance is the most pivotal part of the export or import supply chain process. The timely and hassle free clearance of goods plays an important role in impacting the cost and profitability for our clients, hence we take it as our responsibility to ensure that their due requirements are met with utmost diligence. We strive to provide our clients proper consultation through guiding them about risks and emphasizing the understanding of regulations pertinent to their respective industries. We are continuously in the process of introducing best practices to our business in order to meet the needs of our customers.
Our expertise includes:
- Conducting clearance process at custom stations all across Pakistan
- Conduct clearance under different trade agreements
- Clearance under various concessionary notifications
- Tax exempt clearance of diplomatic cargo or aid cargo
- Consultation on preparation of shipping documents, tariff classifications, concessionary notifications, valuation, import and export regulations